GENERAL ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years to enroll.
- Must have either a high school diploma or GED.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Applicants must be physically able to complete the coursework.
- Degree and Certificate programs require the student complete a pre-admission questionnaire.
General Admission Steps:
Step 1 – Download and complete the Student Enrollment Application and e-mail the digitally signed form to an admissions representative at email@example.com. If you encounter technical difficulties or require additional support you may contact an admissions representative by phone at either 210.233.1102 or toll-free at 866.866.9027.
Step 2 – Request access to complete the pre-admission entrance questionnaire and examinations. An admissions representative will establish an account, and you will receive a link to participate in the pre-admission questionnaire.
Step 3 – Review, complete, sign and return the following documents:
Provide a copy of your high school diploma, GED, or college transcripts. (If receiving transfer credit, official college transcripts are required for enrollment. These must be sent directly from your previous school/college.) Then download, sign and return the:
Review the School Catalog, download, and submit:
- Receipt of Enrollment Policy for the Certificate program
- Receipt of Enrollment Policy for the Associate Degree
Copy of a Photo ID (driver’s license, military ID, government issued ID)
Step 4 – Participate in pre-enrollment counseling to discuss academic and professional goals. An admissions representative will contact the student upon completion of steps 1-3.
Step 5 – Sign the final enrollment agreement (Sent to you by the Admissions Representative).
School Catalog and Academic Calendar (Schedules)
To submit any documents or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.